There’s no part of the Medistik line that isn’t exactly what my clients need! I have clients referring their friends to purchase the products!
Très efficace. Les patients en redemandent!
Medistik! What an amazing product! I have recently brought in Medistik into my Advanced Foot Care Clinic. My clients love it already!! There are several disciplines in my clinic as well and the RMTs love this product!
~ On The Mend Advanced Foot Care Ltd.
It changed my customer's lifes
Medicinal Ingredients: 12% Methyl Salicylate, 10% Mentha Haplocalyx Briq (Menthol)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol, Water, MSM, Boswellia serrata extract, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Glucosamine, Chondroitin
Recommended Use or Purpose: Provides temporary soothing relief of sore muscles and joints associated with strains and sprains, backaches, lumbago, pain of tendons and/or ligaments as well as arthritic or rheumatic pain.
For use on adults and children over 12 years of age. Apply thinly and evenly to affected area up to a maximum of 4 times per day as required. A stinging or burning sensation may be experienced during the first few minutes as the formula begins working. For arthritis or muscle pain of the hands retain for at least 10 minutes before washing hands.
Be careful not to make contact with eyes, mucous membranes, broken skin, or other sensitive areas.
DO NOT USE IF ALLERGIC TO SALICYLATES OR IF TAKING ANTICOAGULANT MEDICATIONS. DO NOT BANDAGE OR USE WITH EXTERNAL HEAT SUCH AS A HEATING PAD. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND DO NOT INGEST.
Consult your health care practitioner for use beyond 7 days.
For children (minimum 12 years old): Application should be supervised by an adult.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, and other sensitive areas. Do not apply to wounds, broken or damaged skin.
DO NOT USE IF ALLERGIC TO SALICYLATES OR IF TAKING ANTICOAGULANT MEDICATIONS.
DO NOT TIGHTLY BANDAGE OR USE WITH EXTERNAL HEAT SUCH AS A HEATING PAD AS THIS MAY RESULT IN EXECESSIVE SKIN IRRITATION OR SKIN BURN.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND DO NOT INHALE OR INGEST.
IF OVERDOSE OR ACCIDENTAL INGESTION OCCURS, CALL A POISON CONTROL CENTER IMMEDIATELY.
Stop use and consult a physician if condition worsens, a rash or irritation develops, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Consult your health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or if you are taking anti-coagulant medications or if you are taking medication or natural health products that cause dilation of blood vessels.
Rashes and/or burning discomfort and hypersensitivity such as allergies have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. If you experience pain, swelling, or blistering, stop use and get medical help right away.