• What information is collected by MEDISTIK Professional
• How we use information
• How we may share information
• How you may contact MEDISTIK Professional
INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE
Website Usage Information
When you visit the Website, we automatically collect your IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Website we can capture certain “clickstream data” pertaining to your Website usage. Clickstream data includes, for example, information about your computer or device, Web browser and operating system and their settings, the referring page that linked you to the Website, the pages, content or ads you see or click on during your visit and when and for how long you do so, items you download, the next Web site you visit when you leave the Website, and any search terms you have entered on the Website.
In addition, we may deploy various tracking technologies on the Website to collect additional information about your Website visits. For example:
• “Cookies” are small data files stored on your computer or device at the request of a Website. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
• “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
• “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. These tracking technologies may be deployed by us and/or by our service providers or partners on our behalf. These technologies enable us to assign a unique number to you and relate your Website usage information to other information about you, including your Personal Information. Please note that we do not alter our Wesite’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser. By using our Website, you consent to our use of these tracking technologies as described above.
ORDER AND OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Website, we collect certain information from you. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
This information may include:
• Your name, address and phone number
• Your date of birth
• Your e-mail address
• Proof of your identity
• Any other information that MEDISTIK Professional may voluntarily collect from you from time to time on its Website or through alternate means
We may receive information about you from other sources such as updated address information. This information may help us to improve our ability to service your needs such as ensuring the accurate delivery of direct mail materials.
OUTSIDE MEDISTIK PROFESSIONAL
We may share your information with selected vendors that perform services for MEDISTIK Professional or to others for other marketing purposes. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store – you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Website – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
To perform these services, these companies may, at times, utilize some of the information you have provided to MEDISTIK Professioanal. This information is used for the purposes MEDISTIK Professional has requested such as maintaining our database, administering and monitoring e-mails, and contest administration.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Natureteq Inc. retains your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws. Your consent to such purposes(s) remains valid after any termination of our relationship with you.
RIGHT TO TRANSFER
MEDISTIK Professional also reserves the right to disclose and/or transfer personal information to a third party in the event of a proposed or actual purchase, sale, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal or financing of all or any portion of MEDISTIK Professional. or of any of the business or assets or shares of MEDISTIK Professional or a division thereof in order for you to continue to receive the same products and services from the third party.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We or our service providers may use the information we collect from and about you to perform the following business functions:
• Register you on medistikprofessional.com
• Enable you to use our Website and its features
• Process and fulfill your transactions, including to facilitate payment for your purchase
• Administer the Website and your account with us
• Respond to your requests, questions, and concerns
• Conduct market research
• Develop new features and offerings on the Website
• Administer giveaways, contests, and similar promotions
• Communicate offers, benefits and featured items
• Protect our rights and property
• Recover debt and prevent fraud
• Customize your shopping experience
• Other purposes disclosed when personal information is submitted to us.
To perform the above functions, we may match information collected from you through different means or at different times, including both Personal Information and Website Usage Information, and use such information along with information obtained from other sources (including third parties) such as demographic information and updated contact information. We or our service providers may also use your information to assess the level of interest in, and use of, the Website, our e-mails and our other messaging campaigns both on an individual basis and in the aggregate.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
MEDISTIK Professional makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information collected from you is protected against loss and unauthorized access. While we endeavor to protect the security and integrity of sensitive Personal Information collected via this Website, due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that any information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers.
If you correspond with us by e-mail, text message, or using Web forms like a “contact us” feature on our Website, you should be aware that your transmission might not be secure. A third party could view the information you send in transit by such means. We will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties during or after transmission.
If you create an account on our Website, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and you shall be responsible for any activity that occurs using your account credentials, whether or not you authorized such activity. Please notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security immediately.
If we believe that the security of your Personal Information in our care may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we will endeavor to notify you as promptly as possible under the circumstances. If we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail. You consent to our use of e-mail as a means of such notification. If you prefer for us to notify you by mail in this situation, please call us at 1.877.469.4006 or write us at 62 Alness St, Unit 5, North York, Ontario M3J 2H1, Canada.
The Website may contain links, banners, widgets or advertisements that lead to other websites. We are not responsible for these other sites, and their posted privacy policies (not this Policy) will govern the collection and use of your information on them. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each website visited after leaving our Website.
For more information about our privacy practices, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Natureteq Inc. /MEDISTIK Professional
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
62 Alness St., Unit #5, Toronto ON M3J2H1, Canada
Effective Date: October 2019