12 Roll-ons - Natural Ice Therapy
We are loving our Medistik! Can't wait to order more
People love them because they really work!
Honestly, my husband broke his rib falling on the job. I took him home the Natural Ice Therapy and it's been a lifesaver! It helps him get through his modified work duties and especially at night!
I use it with my patients all the time et they love it. In my clinic i only sell MEDISTICK because it’s like MAGIK!!
Medicinal Ingredients: 10% Mentha Haplocalyx Briq (Menthol), 4% Camphor
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: 2% Peppermint Oil, Denatured Alcohol, Water, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, MSM, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Folic Acid, Vitamins C & D
Recommended Use or Purpose: Provides temporary relief of sore muscles and joints associated with strains and sprains, backaches, lumbago, pain of tendons and/or ligaments as well as arthritic or rheumatic pain.
For adults and children over 12 years of age. For external use only.
Apply to affected area up to a maximum of 4 times per day as required. A stinging or burning sensation may be experienced during the first few minutes as the formula begins working. For arthritis or muscle pain of the hands retain for at least 10 minutes before washing hands.
Be careful not to make contact with eyes, mucous membranes, wounds, broken skin, or other sensitive areas.
DO NOT TIGHTLY BANDAGE OR USE WITH EXTERNAL HEAT SUCH AS A HEATING PAD. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND DO NOT INGEST.
For children (minimum 12 years old): Application should be supervised by an adult.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND DO NOT INGEST.
IF OVERDOSE OR ACCIDENTAL INGESTION OCCURS, CALL A POISON CONTROL CENTER IMMEDIATELY.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, and other sensitive areas. Do not apply to wounds, broken or damaged skin.
Stop use and consult a physician if condition worsens, a rash or irritation develops, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Consult your health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Rashes and/or burning discomfort and hypersensitivity such as allergies have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. If you experience pain, swelling, or blistering, stop use and get medical help right away.
DO NOT TIGHTLY BANDAGE OR USE WITH EXTERNAL HEAT SUCH AS A HEATING PAD AS THIS MAY RESULT IN EXECESSIVE SKIN IRRITATION OR SKIN BURN.